Monday, January 26, 2015

The Contessas' New Pony


What I love about my life? That I do help people…literally. I hear here and there about some bratty, feminist bitches who better be taught a lesson. Or disappear from everyone’s life. My heart never stood quietly when I heard such. Thus I take care of what people ask.

Take this filly for example. Was there something her step-father didn’t give her? No. Was she ever in need of money? No, again. Could she choose any university she liked? You bet she could. But she didn’t seem to respect all that forcing her step to send her to Europe to study. Even more he cut up her balance making her to tighten expenses to minimum. Obviously she tried to find cash cow on location to cover that. That led to me. Cash “cow” is my acquaintance and he asked me to teach her value of gaining money. How could I say no?

It’s all really a harmless fun and study as contract lasts 1 year and then filly’s superior decides on whether continue or not. Sometimes they’re given to me for life work. Well, I do offer bright perspective with some, eh, minor hiccups. Her superior asked for “crash course” to be administered which I like. Fillies get some extensive treatment before I can start with their lessons. First of they’re stripped of all hair except for eyelashes, brows and mane. Next is removal of useless appendages. Arms amputated and I usually like to cover those smooth shoulders with shiny and stylish pads. Both these measures imply that there are some sacrifices you have to take in life.

As girls here are for fun but to learn their snitch is closed with rings so nothing will distract them. Nipple and septum ring are a must as it gives fillies nice touch. For this one, “Petite” as I name her, I chose pink color as she’s young one. Stylish boots and leg pads come as package to make complete look. Last bit is inking lips, in this case scarlet, eye shadow and brand. Learners all have my brand inked on right buttock, while workers have ‘em permanent with heated iron brands. Emily or “Petite” was actually given to me by her superior thus lifetime contract is signed.

Winter is one of my beloved times of year on par with summer. Petite has nice milky skin which I decided to bleach some more as my personal touch. Now she’s my winter pony dashing me through the snow goaded up by my loving whip. All groomed up and shiny I rode her trough my villa enjoying the scenery. Filly’s now 11 month into her new job and looks like she’s settled in nicely striving to please me. She now loves when I slap her buttocks shivering in delight with sad expression on her face. No one told making money is easy, honey!

So, you see, I do help people by giving proper job to such dummy girls. I guess I should give her buttocks job for her birthday. After all Petite deserves bigger, plum booty after all hardships she went through. At least I should get better view when I ride through winter fields, as I love all to be up to my standards, basta.
----------------------------------------
PS: this story had been written after I saw great image by IronHawk on renderotica. One of the first written by me. Hope you enjoy it. :)

5 comments:

  1. I always liked that one, it's short but sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too for the same reason. And it explains a lot, while being short.

      Delete
  2. Great Story, but would like to see image that inspired it, if you could add that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would prefer if eyebrows and eyelashes were removed too.

    Jeanine and Friederike.

    ReplyDelete